Expanding Your Brand Nationwide?
The Mapes National Account Team has you covered.
You build your brand, we’ll build your canopy
Our National Account team uses their product knowledge and industry experience to get your canopies designed, engineered, and shipped according to your needs. We fully understand that National Account customers have specific expectations concerning schedules, consistency in design and branding, and proactive account management. Based on years of experience in working with growing national brands, we have designed a program specifically for these unique customers. Our canopy systems are not only designed to handle the weather and elements anywhere in North America, but also provide your brand with the architectural design and exterior aesthetics you are looking for. Mapes knows how to make the process simple and easy.
Our National Accounts team is ready to assist and walk you through the entire process. We offer design assistance, proprietary stocking programs, and nationwide distribution and will work with you to develop a custom program. We monitor your order and track progress to ensure that we deliver on-time and on budget. Mapes Canopies has the capabilities to keep up with your growing brand and has demonstrated the ability to shorten lead times and lower costs. We also offer pre-assembly options for quick and easy installation. We’ve even got designated storage areas for canopy materials that are ready for shipment at a moment’s notice. As a Mapes National Account customer, you’ll receive a dedicated National Account Team that will manage your orders from the initial bidding process through delivery and installation.
Serving Clients Across the Nation
- Schedulng and shipping coordination assistance available
- Consistent design details and quality products in all 50 states
- Direct point delivery
- 60 years of nationwide distribution experience
- Wind loads – coastal and inland
- Snow loads – ground and drift
- Seismic – per location
- Design collaboration with prototype, regional and local architects
- Custom profiles and layouts
- Custom color matching available
- Design details available for integration into your prototypical set of design details
- Structural design calculations
Fabrication & Assembly
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Fabrication centralized in Nebraska
- Environmentally friendly canopies that provide energy efficient solutions
- Proprietary stocking program
- Reduced lead times
- Replacement material readily available
- Modularized sections to ease installation
- Full canopy assembly also available
Feel free to call Chad Freeburger or Kendall Frantz at 888-273-1132 or fill out the form and get in contact with one of our National Accounts team members with any questions or concerns you may have!